All prices are only an estimate. Most of the time prices do change from what is seen below. Usually it will be less. This is just a reference point to determine what you may like to have added to your rod. Prices are additional to the cost of parts. This will show just labor charges. Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding a quote on a rod. I will also post prices of ready to wrap rods. These are rods that I have all of the components together and a total so you just need to figure out how you want it wrapped! Contact me now! Let's get that rod in your hands soon.
All rods are built on a first come first served basis. I would normally allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If parts must be ordered it may be longer. Please allow extra time for custom weaves. I only use Flexcoat and U-40 rod finishes for a crystal clear finish. Price may be reduced on some rods if we use different guides. As of now I am only stocking Fuji Alconite guides. All others must be ordered. Please contact me with any questions or concerns regarding my prices or options. I am easy to work with and very flexible. After all it is YOUR rod!
These prices are an estimate only
Most crosswraps are 8" long on average.
||Rods Under 6'6" $70.00 This is for rods with no decorative
Rods Over 6'6" $80.00 options.
||Rods Under 6'6" $100.00 This is for general crosswraps.Specialty
Rods Over 6'6" $115.00 wraps such as fish will be extra.
|Up to 5 letters $45.00
to guide only prices
|over 5 is $6.00 ea
|Name weave added to:
|Up to 5 letters $40.00
Over 5 is $6.00 ea
||Please call for a quote. Design fee applies to those logos not on file
Please allow extra time for logo weaves.
|Marbling add to :
guide only price
|Starting at : 10" Long $35.00 add over guides $15.00
||9" handles starting at $45.00, 7" $35.00
For specialty items such as butt caps, snakeskin, abalone, airbrush and others not seen above please ask.
Occasionally I will get special purchase prices on components and will pass them on to you. So please do not hesitate to contact me for a quote on your new rod.
Surf Rods, Boat Rods, and Fly Rods are done as a one on one basis due to the numerous variables involved.
I may add additional costs to detailed wraps and closed wraps due to the amount of thread needed to complete the wrap.
You will need to properly care for your new rod to keep it looking good and in sound working order. Below are some tips on proper care and use of your new rod. All rods are static and stress tested before they leave the shop. Any manufacturers defects should show during this testing.
- Always store rod in an upright position without tension on the rod.
- Do not hold rod above foregrip while rod is under load or while fighting a fish. Likewise do not bend the tip of the rod more than 90 degrees. This will not allow the load to be spread evenly among the blank and will cause the rod to break.
- Do not use line above the rated test.
- Clean rod with mild dish soap and a soft towel. Do not use any type of abrasive or scrubbing method as this will put scratches on your rod that will be extremely difficult to remove.
- If you get hung pull with the tip pointed directly at the snag and pull straight back. Do not bend rod as this will result in breakage also. Keep your head turned away also. I am not responsible for any personal injury resulting from this method.
- Keep proper drag setting on reel.
- Never "high stick" a rod. Also known as setting hook by pulling straight up on the butt of the rod.
- RODS ARE NOT UNBREAKABLE! IMPROPER USE WILL CAUSE BREAKAGE. I CANNOT WARRANTY BROKEN RODS. I CAN ONLY WARRANTY MY LABOR.